1 c. grated zucchini
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp. diced jalapeno
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1-2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cumin
Monterey Jack cheese, shredded or whatever kind you have on hand...
whole wheat tortillas
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the cheese (and tortillas of course). Place mixture in a skillet and cook until hot. In the meantime, heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan. On half of the tortilla add a few large scoops of the corn/bean mixture and a little cheese. Fold tortilla over, then flip sides. When cheese is melted, cut in half and serve! I usually put some cooking spray on the tortillas to make them crispy. I serve with salsa and sliced avocado.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO COOL, EASY, AND SWEET!!!!!!!! U DID A GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!! I AM GLAD TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO WRITE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
ALLISON BAKER AGE 10
did you eat this meal? did you like it?
ReplyDeleteYep! We loved it! Thanks, we are ready for some more :)
ReplyDelete